Great Circle Media is seeking a Sales Account Executive to sell multimedia products to new clients in Northern Arizona.
Candidates must be creative, have strong communication skills and be motivated to succeed. Candidates must be able to travel 50 % of the work week in their vehicle within the Flagstaff area.
Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Prospecting. Includes acquiring new business accounts and act upon sales opportunities received from lead sources. This includes conducting pre-sales activities to gain understanding of the customer’s needs and prepare for the sales call.
- Setting Appointments. Includes contacting direct decision makers and conducting presentation meetings with potential clients as needed.
- Presents products and services. Includes using a creative consultative approach that clearly shows how the solutions would meet needs and provide benefits; leverages supporting evidence and clearly connects strategic solutions to customers’ business.
- Negotiate and close sales contracts. Includes providing appropriate internal contractual paperwork and creating ad copy for production services.
- Communication with other departments. Includes providing contractual information to the production department, digital marketing department, promotional department, billing department and collection department.
- Maintain existing client accounts. Includes reintroducing sales of all products and services with existing customers through identifying customer needs and interests to determine the best sales strategy for long term client retention and growth
- Post-sale followup. Includes conducting a post sale check ins with client and to address any contractual troubleshooting or copy adjustments.
- Meet Sales Budgets.
- Attends Sales Meetings. Includes providing lead reports to the Director of Sales each week to receive sales directives from the Director of Sales.
- Occasionally attend your client’s events as promoted by our services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred or minimum of five years of experience in demanding sales markets. Outside business-to-business sales experience is a plus.
Additional requirements include
- Proficient computer and organization skills. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs)
- Ability to complete basic math skills and proper grammar skills are a must.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor, as well as part of a team.
- Effective communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Personal Transportation, valid vehicle insurance, valid driver’s license.
- Flexible schedules – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them, our company and for our clients.
- Benefits include paid vacation & sick pay as well as potential access to local event tickets after 90 days of full time employment.
- Access to Dental and Vision benefits after 90 days.
- Monday through Friday work week with major holidays off.
Job Types: Full-time, Salary, Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing/ sales: 3 years (Required)
- On the road
- One location
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off