TITLE OF POSITION: Promotions Assistant
STATION: Great Circle Media
STATUS: Part Time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES: The Promotions Assistant / Board Operator will be responsible for on-site marketing, executing and carrying out station promotions, maintaining promotional equipment and supplies and operating studio equipment for brokered shows and bartered programming.
- Consistently works hours required.Must be available to work weekends and evenings as required to meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and work under limited supervision
- Goal-oriented and self motivated with proven capability of independently organizing (utilize a time management system), performing work and assuring follow-through
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proven ability to handle stress
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds.
Send Resume, Cover Letter:
1117 W. Route 66
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Great Circle Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.