The Pig Fire burning five miles south of the Village of Oak Creek is now 20-percent contained. The fire was reported at around 4:45 p.m. Saturday and started on the east side of the northbound lane of Interstate-17. Fire officials say the blaze was started by a piece of a faulty catalytic converter. The fire is around 480 acres and is burning in open area and is not a risk to any structures, homes or communities. The fire is burning in juniper, heavy grass and brush and will move to the northeast. Smoke may impact surrounding areas. The right lane of northbound I-17 is closed for two miles just north of the Sedona exit.