Deputies from the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office saved a man’s life Saturday after he overdosed while sitting in a bathtub in a house in Mayer. Deputies were dispatched to State Route 69 in reference to a 911 call with the caller screaming for someone to wake up. Two deputies were close by and responded immediately. When they got into the house the man was unresponsive. Deputies located fentanyl paraphernalia in the immediate area, along with a lighter still in his hand. They then found about an ounce of meth and a small bag full of unknown pills. The deputies gave the man NARCAN and after four doses, the victim was still unresponsive. Deputies were able to lift the man out of the tub and attempted a sternum rub, but there was no response. The man then stopped breathing and had no pulse. They began CPR on the man and gave him more NARCAN. Deputies were able to get a pulse back and the victim began shallow breathing. They moved the man outside to awaiting firefighters from the Mayer Fire Department, who took him to Yavapai Regional Medical Center East. During transport, he was alert, breathing and talking with fire fighters.