An unattended burn barrel fire leads to a larger fire Saturday in Dewey. Central Arizona Fire and Medical Crews, along with help from the Prescott Fire Department, were called to the Lower Blue Hills in Dewey for a possible structure fire. When crews arrived they found a shed and RV fully engulfed in flames. Quick action from a Prescott Fire crew kept the fire away from the main residence. The shed and RV were a total loss. The fire was caused by an unattended burn being used to burn and clear vegetation on the property. Central Arizona Fire and Medical reminds those who want to burn on their own property that vegetation can be burned in a burn barrel and you must have a burn permit to do so. Also, even with a burn permit, there are still days where burning is not allowed due to forecasted wind speeds. All burn permits must be attended at all times. No one was injured in the fire.