Prescott Police are investigating the death of a 65-year-old woman, who died after her clothes caught fire back on January 13th. Officers responded to a motel in the 11-hundred block of East Sheldon Street at around 8:42 p.m. The initial report said the woman had fallen into a fire pit at the motel. However, when officers arrived they found the body of the woman, with extensive burns to her entire body. Investigators say the victim was beside a gas warming fire when her clothing caught fire. The woman was alone at the time and was unable to put out the fire. Police say the death appears to be accidental. She’s been taken to the Yavapai Medical Examiner’s Office for further follow up. Her name is not being released, as investigators are trying to find her next of kin.