Over 66-hundred APS customers were without power in the Flagstaff area Tuesday morning after a major outage all thanks to a squirrel. APS called the outage a “service interruption in a major power line” near Flagstaff. The Coconino National Forest around the same time as the outage, received reports of a telephone pole on fire just off Beulah Boulevard between Woodlands Village and the Fort Tuthill roundabout. The fire spread to the grass. Flagstaff Fire crews tended to the fire. APS says the outage was caused by a squirrel, who got into electrical equipment. The power was restored just after 8 a.m.