A fire broke out at a Sedona restaurant early Thursday morning. Firefighters were called to the Senor Bob’s Restaurant at 2015 West State Route 89A at around 4 a.m. When crews arrived they saw smoke coming from the building and encountered fire when they went into the kitchen. The fire had spread to the attic where it was put out. An employee arrived at the restaurant and encountered smoke so he called 911. The employee and a firefighter were treated for non-life threatening injuries. The fire began in an electrical outlet in the kitchen.