Sat, Jul 14 2018
Saturday, July 14th
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Coconino County Health and Community Services Building
2625 N. King Street, Flagstaff
Services available include:
- Immunizations – receive a Free backpack when you get your Back-to-School shots or sports physical! (While supplies last.)
- Sexual Health Clinic- Available services and fee information.
- WIC Services: Walk-ins welcome! Certification and enrollment appointments. Click here or call 928-679-7250 for information.
- Breastfeeding Peer Counseling Support Group: 10:00 to 11:00 am.
- Financial Empowerment Workshops – Registration required. Call 928-679-7455.
- Rental/Utility Bill Assistance – by appointment. Call 928-679-7455.
- ARIZONA@WORK Job Seeker’s Resources
- ARIZONA@WORK One-Stop System Partner’s Resources
- Educational Resources
- Dog Licensing
- Food Handler‘s and Food Manager Certification information
- and MORE!
Regular fees apply.