Current Employment Opportunities
NEWS WRITER & REPORTER
The position’s primary responsibility is to educate the public about local news and present relevant news topics.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Investigate stories and appropriately educate themselves on topics that will be presented to the public
- Gather, verify, and analyze data from sources
- Organize material effectively
- Present news stories on air in a manner that listeners can better understand them
- Discuss daily topics in an effective and critical manner
- Conduct live interviews (if applicable) to present additional information or opinions
- Report breaking news as it unfolds
- Work under News Director’s management
Qualified individuals must also have the following:
- Radio Broadcast experience
- Passion for current news and research
- Ability to relocate to Northern Arizona if applicable
Rate of Pay: DOE
Full Time & Part Time positions available
Must send full resume, air check, and news clips (if available) to Dave Zorn, KAFF News Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in working in radio?
Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.