ON AIR & ONLINE

24/7 365

(928) 774-5231

support@gcmaz.com

Weather

Weather Updates

Latest News

Northern AZ News

Central Arizona Fire Crews Tend To A Dryer Fire At A Senior Complex In Prescott Valley

pic courtesy of Central Arizona Fire

Read More News at >>

Central Arizona Fire crews were called to the Viewpoint Senior Apartments in Prescott Valley yesterday. When crews arrived they found that a clothes dryer had ignited, causing the destruction of the dryer and leaving damage to the laundry room. Lifeline and Prescott Valley Police evacuated the residents as crews battled the fire. Damage was limited to the room and there were no injuries. Fire officials remind everyone that dryers can cause fires if too much lint gets past the lint screen and builds up. Have your dryer cleaned periodically to reduce the chance of fire.

More >>

Events >>

No event found!